- As per State/Central Government Pension Scheme all pensioners are under obligation to deposit annual Life Certificate in the month of November
- All pensioners drawing pension from J&K Bank are requested to deposit their Life Certificates at any Business Unit of the bank by or before 26-11-2018.
- Monthly Pension for the month of November, 2018 onwards shall not be disbursed in favour of those Pensioners/Family Pensioners who fail to submit Life Certificate up to 26thNovernber, 2018.
- Format of Life Certificate is available at all Business Units of J&K Bank and can also be downloaded at Bank’s website jkbank.net
- Pensioners can now visit at any Business Unit of the bank in person for withdrawal of pension and have an option to get the Life certificate recorded in the system through the concerned Bank Officer against computer generated receipt instead of submitting a hard copy of the same.
- Pensioners who can not visit in person can send their Life Certificates to any Business Unit of the bank duly signed by any Gazetted Officer/ J&K Bank Officer.
Pensioners having valid aadhaar card can submit their life certificates digitally from home or through Jeevan Pramaan Centres using jeevan pramaan application. The application can be downloaded from website https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/