1. Write an Application to the Regional UIDAI Office
Step 1- Download the Aadhaar data update correction form from UIDAI website.
Step 2- Fill in the required details.
Step 3- Write a formal application to the Regional UIDAI office requesting them to change your current Aadhaar Card photo.
Step 4- Attach a attested copy of your new photo, and a copy of your Aadhaar card along with the application and Aadhaar update form.
This is how to change photos in Aadhaar card through application mode, the new copy of your Aadhaar card with the requested photo will be dispatched to your address within 15 to 20 days.
2. Visit the Nearest UIDAI Centre
Another way for how to change the photos in Aadhaar card is simply by visiting your nearest UIDAI centre. The government has set up many small authorized UIDAI centres across the country for the ease of access to the citizens. You can simply find the nearest UIDAI centre, go there dressed up perfectly and request officials to conduct your biometrics once again. Your photo in Aadhaar card can easily be changed at very nominal charges. You will receive the new copy of your Aadhaar card with the updated photo within 15 to 20 days.
Many people are quite worried as to how to change the photos in Aadhaar Card or how to get the perfect look when the Aadhaar photo is being photographed. Sometimes all we need is a perfect guide to help us decide what to wear when photographed. If you have found an answer to how to change the photos in Aadhaar card and are not looking happing happy with your photo, then here is how you can get picture ready and get yourself clicked for the perfect Aadhaar picture.
- Avoid busy prints like polka dots, stripes or checks.
- Choose few dark and bright shades like red, blue or black.
- Look out for open neckline dresses as turtle necks could lead to floating head.
- Wear something in which you find yourself comfortable. As discomfort from the clothes could easily be reflected on your face.
- A collared shirt or tee is always preferred as they frame the face well.
- The general rule of thumb is that well fitted clothes are portrayed better than baggy ones, however if you are uncomfortable in a fitted wear then certainly you can opt for baggy ones.
- The best way to get the perfect click is to remember something that pleases you as that will be reflected upon your face.
- The pose, the attitude and the clothes is all that matters.
Though there is no specific dress code for UIDAI photographs it’s always better to restrict yourself to formals. A light makeup can also add on to the glow of your face.